Helpful contacts and websites
There are many organisations out there dedicated to providing support for young people.
Health and wellbeing
- Feeling stressed? The Mindfulness Association provides free daily meditation sessions to help you restore your calm and inner peace.
- Experiencing a mental health problem? Mind can help. Head over to their website and find out how they can help.
Employment and training
- Looking for a job or some work experience? Our team of employment coaches can help you with CV writing and preparing for interviews. Find out more about this on our Employment Service page.
- We've taken some of our FREE One Academy training courses online and you're very welcome to join in. We are delivering a range of courses covering mind, body and skills. Sessions are held daily, Monday to Friday from 11:30 am to 12:45 pm. You can find out more about this on our Free Training Sessions page.
- Citizen Bureau Advice offers free and independent advice and information to help you resolve money and legal problems – they can, for instance, check what benefits you can get. You can give them a call on their free helpline on 03444 111 444.
- You can also get free expert debt advice through Step Change. Head over to their website or call 0800 138 1111.