We provide a free and impartial employment service. This is available to all our residents looking for a job, training or work experience.
We can help you, if you are:
- looking for your first job
- wanting to progress in your career
- in unstable employment
- wanting to get back into work after an illness
- just need a change
- wishing to develop your skills and experience.
We help with
- Searching for a job
- Guidance on writing your CV and filling in application forms
- Practising interviewing skills and techniques
- Finding training and education opportunities
- Getting work experience, placements, or volunteering or apprenticeship opportunities.
Register for help
Our training centre provides professional qualifications for our staff and other housing providers.
We offer free training sessions for all residents.